Follow Us @soratemplates

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Davido no longer deserves my virginity – Adokiye

The Nigerian entertainment industry ’ s most popular virgin , Adokiye Kyrian , hugged headlines when she declared sometime ago that she was willing to be deflowered by Aye singer , Davido . This was shortly after she had offered to be deflowered by Boko Haram terrorists , in exchange for the release of the kidnapped Chibok girls . At the time , she said , “ I love Davido ; I think he has a good heart and I ’ m guessing a lot of people don ’ t know that he ’ s nice and soft - hearted . ”
However , a lot has happened since she made that statement , and the busty singer has had a rethink . In a chat with Sunday Scoop, she said , “I am still a virgin . No weapon fashioned against my virginity shall prosper . I was really serious about wanting to be deflowered by Davido because I love him so much, but he didn ’ t acknowledge my offer . Remaining a virgin is a matter of choice , and I don ’ t think I ’ m the only one out there. It is a personal decision spurred by self - discipline and not on moral or religious grounds . ”
The Port Harcourt- born singer also stated that she had been busy working in the studio in a bid to offer something worthwhile to her fans . “ I just released a new single titled
Tombolo featuring Oritsefemi . I decided to work with Oritsefemi because he had the vibe I wanted , and we just flowed . He is talented and a lovely person to work with , ” she said .
Adokiye also spoke on how she felt when AC Milan football player, Amadi Nnamdi Odu, uploaded a video of himself dancing to her songs, and when her songs were played in the ongoing Big Brother Nigeria reality show. She said , “ Things are getting better and it is the dream of every artiste to be known globally . I thank God that I ’ m getting recognised . However , I want to build my fan base in Nigeria before going abroad to court foreign fans . ”

No comments:

Post a Comment