Follow Us @soratemplates

Sunday, September 24, 2017

My rumoured romance with Chris Brown cost me my relationship - Venita Akpofure-Tarka

Ex-video vixen Venita Akpofure-Tarka has revealed what price she paid for a rumoured affairs with American singer Chris Brown
- The mother of two claims she lost her relationship
- The actress also highlights some of the challenges she faced as an upcoming entertainer in Nigeria
Married video vixen Venita Akpofure-Tarka has revealed how growing up abroad affected her when she made up her mind to ply her trade in Nigeria.
She also said that because she was young and beautiful, some actresses do not want to work with her on the same set as they feel threatened until she got her break.
The pretty actress and former video vixen had it all bad when she was rumoured to be in a relationship with American singer and rapper Chris Brown.
My rumoured romance with Chris Brown cost me my relationship - Venita Akpofure-Tarka
My rumoured romance with Chris Brown cost me my relationship - Venita Akpofure-Tarka
She said of the challenges she faced in the entertainment industry::
“Some of the problems I faced upon returning to Nigeria include the fact that people felt I had an easy life where I was coming from and that I was just looking for another stepping stone. I was definitely discriminated against. There were some actresses, though I wouldn’t mention their names that never wanted to work on the same project with me. They had preconceived notions about me just because I was young and cute.”
Despite studying accounting at the Kingston Hertsfordshire University, UK, she has flaw for entertainment and had at a time wanted to be a singer. She also nursed the idea of getting married to the late king of pop music, Michael Jackson.
"When I was little, I really wanted to become a singer. I thought I was going to marry Michael Jackson at some point. I also wanted to become a fashion designer. When I was in the university, I belonged to a small, select group of females called Femme Fatales. Back then, we used to organise events in the university circuit from London to the Midlands. I never really considered acting as a job until I returned to Nigeria."
Talking about how she handles hateful things said about her, Venita said:
“Most of the people who say hateful things about you are those you don’t even know; and who don’t know you. Once you become relevant to a certain level, you would surely face such attacks. That has made me to develop a thick skin but it does get to me sometimes. One of such that hurt me was when it was alleged that I had an affair with Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria. That rumour actually cost me my relationship at the time.”
Controversial journalist Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo had accused the ex-video vixen of sleeping with Wizkid, Chris Brown, Burnaboy, Davido and that she even gave Davido gonorrhea. This happened after Venita told Olunloyo that she does not act her age and that her mates are already grandmothers which NAIJ.com reported.
Venita is happily married and blessed with has two lovely children.
Will you invite your ex to your wedding ceremony? Watch Nigerians response on NAIJ TV below:

No comments:

Post a Comment