Follow Us @soratemplates

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

RAMADAN KAREM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

It is possible that one day I have spoken in your absence about you, the language, whether I am alone or with an assembly, deviates incontestably, voluntarily or involuntarily. I hope that you will forgive me if I have been slandering you. I KNOW THAT ALLAH WILL NOT FORGIVE ME AS MY PERSON ON WHICH I SPEAKED IN HIS ABSENCE DOES NOT DISPUTE ME FIRST. I send this message to all my contacts, not out of weakness on my part but out of fear of the one who holds all the kingdoms.

If you have forgiven me send me this message which is an invitation to mutual forgiveness.
Purify our souls, forgive me, for sudden deaths are frequent.
I take *Allah as A Witness* that I forgive you.

Let this message be a mutual invitation to forgiveness & purification  before Ramadan! 🙏🙏🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment